Growing up with these cookies, my favorite thing about them is that this recipes keeps them fluffy and soft days after making them
- 3/4 Butter Flavored Crisco Sticks
- 1 1/4 cups of Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsps milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix first four ingredients, beat egg, and set oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in by hand and roll into small balls and place on lightly coated or non-stick baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes *They should look slightly undercooked*
- Allow to cool on baking rack and enjoy with your favorite beverage! From experience they taste great with a big glass of cold 1% milk or vanilla almond milk.
Note: To help maintain freshness and softness place in an air-tight Tupperware.